Position: Cleaner / Tea Maker (Fixed term contract linked to that of the Political Office Term)
Department: Office of the Executive Mayor
Salary: R265 325 – R338 366 per annum (TCTC)
- Make and serve tea and coffee
- Wash and dry cups, saucers, glasses and side plates
- Clean cupboards, stove, microwave and fridge
- Provide and replenish water at tables prior to a meeting
- Collect used cups, saucers, glasses, etc. after meeting
- Perform cleaning duties such as sweeping, mopping and washing dishes to keep equipment and facilities sanitary as well as cleaning the offices
- Make sure that own work is in line with work control and safety requirements
- Grade 8
- Relevant experience
Enquiries: Tel: 0860 54 3000
Candidates may be requested to submit proof of the NQF level applicable to the qualifications they have obtained.
Should candidates not be informed of the outcome of the application within six weeks of the closing date, it should be regarded as having been unsuccessful.
The City of Ekurhuleni subscribes to the principles of the Employment Equity Act and reserves the right to appoint, not appoint or to appoint laterally.