LifeCheq is offering an exciting opportunity for enterprising and self-driven candidates to build their career in financial services. If you are good with sales and winning with clients and have a passion for financial services, then this role was made for you.
The successful candidate will be expected to bring on new clients and convert leads into happy clients You will have access to sales incentives and rewards based on your performance.
If minimum targets are met, the individual will have access to leads that LifeCheq will provide to continue building their client portfolio and generate revenue.
The successful candidate will be provided with a stipend for the first 3 months to assist them as they build their portfolio, subject to them completing their training in due course and meeting minimum performance targets. The amount of the stipend will depend on the experience and track record of the individual and the number of clients they are able to bring to their new portfolio. The initial focus will be on life insurance products, but will soon expand to investments, medical aid, short-term insurance and tax.
The role will be supported by LifeCheq’s state of the art technology, tools and support system.
This is also a great opportunity for professionals in the financial services field who would like to over time test the idea of starting their own Independent Financial Advice business and growing their own practice with LifeCheq’s support, or for existing practitioners to move their clients to a platform that can support their growth and that focuses on providing the latest technology and tools to support their business.
- Generate leads for business through effective networking and referral
- Generate clients and revenue from leads that LifeCheq provides once initial training has been completed and minimum targets have been achieve
- Ensure your clients receive independent, good quality financial advice through the LifeCheq Platform
- Effectively manage a client portfolio with a focus on enhancing client experiences and relationships
- Ensure your portfolio generates revenue to meet your own income expectations.
- Develop strategies to grow and retain your client portfolio, including but not limited to using the tools and resources to develop processes that suit your clients’ needs
- Meet with new and existing LifeCheq clients to formulate, present, review and implement their plans in terms of their personal goals, their personal financial circumstances as well as their career and business goals
- Be the point of contact for all services that clients have with LifeCheq
- Initiate changes to a client’s services as managed by LifeCheq
- Drive referral business from your existing client base through excellent service
- Complete ongoing professional development and regular case reviews to keep your skills and training relevant
- Pass regulatory exams as required and keep up to date with compliance requirements
- As and when required by the business, assist in acquiring new clients to ensure continuity.
- 2 years experience in financial services as an adviser or in a related role
- The role is flexi time and employs a self managed environment
- The role is fully remote, and where, when and how you work is determined by yourself
- An existing base of clients that you can potentially bring over to your new portfolio
The key performance metrics in this role will be:
- Revenue generated per mont
- Clients retention rate
Job Types: Full-time, Commission, Permanent
Salary: R15,000.00 – R35,000.00 per month
Apply Online Now