Position: Driver Messenger City of Ekurhuleni Gauteng
Division: Revenue Management
Salary: R175 068 – R240 156 per annum (plus benefits)
- Deliver and collect mail or goods, adhere to requirements regarding driving specifications and rules and perform administrative duties as required
- Execute operational processes to ensure an effective and efficient service for the Department
- Practice governance and risk management to ensure no issues of non-compliance result
- Operate with financial prudence to minimize costs in the Department
- Practice customer service orientation to ensure that own work is done in a way that meets Batho Pele service delivery goals and guidelines
- Grade 12 or relevant equivalent NQF Level 4 qualification
- A valid driver’s license
- 1 – 2 years’ experience in a similar environment
Enquiries: Tel: 0860 54 3000
Candidates may be requested to submit proof of the NQF level applicable to the qualifications they have obtained.
Should candidates not be informed of the outcome of the application within six weeks of the closing date, it should be regarded as having been unsuccessful.
The City of Ekurhuleni subscribes to the principles of the Employment Equity Act and reserves the right to appoint, not appoint or to appoint laterally.