Job Title: Facilitator (Training Department) Johannesburg Permanent
Do you have the appetite to Grow Your Magic?
Consumers everywhere are increasingly conscious of the quality of the food they eat. Puratos develops, produces and distributes a unique range of ingredients for bakers, pastry-chefs and chocolatiers who demand the very highest quality.
Founded in Belgium in 1919, Puratos is growing rapidly with over 9000 employees in 75 countries, with a consolidated turnover of over €2 billion in 2019. Our passion for innovation, pioneering spirit and core values continue to propel our global ambitions. This, coupled with our commitment to our communities, is what makes working at Puratos so magical.
Based in Johannesburg, in order to further strengthen our local Training team we are currently seeking a:
Facilitator: Training Department
(Johannesburg, South Africa)
Reporting directly to the National Training Manager, the successful candidate for this key function will be responsible for facilitating learning to learners daily at the training department across multiple qualifications whilst ensuring that all moderation and assessment procedures are adhered to.
- Ensuring that all moderation and assessment procedures are adhered to.
- Facilitating learning to learners daily.
- Planning and preparing lessons as per curriculum.
- Completing training as per curriculum supplied.
- Providing monthly reports.
- Rolling out developmental plan for learners.
- Achieving agreed outcomes on a quarterly basis.
- Updating learner tracking documents.
- Project managing tasking linked to success completion of learnerships.
- Perform other duties as per operational requirements.
- Matric (Grade 12).
- Must have a relevant Bakery qualification (Confectionary, Pastry and Chocolate)
- Valid Driver’s License or learners license
- Product knowledge of Bakery, Pastry and chocolate industry.
- Added Advantage
- Relevant experience in a training environment.
- Understanding of assessment and moderation principles
- Have previous experience in training learners & facilitating learners of classes up to 25 in numbers.
- Computer literacy: MS Office suite (PowerPoint, Excel, Word).
- Written comprehension – the ability to read and understand information and ideas presented through spoken words and sentences.
- Good communication skills – English is a prerequisite.
- Ability to read and write in English and any other language(s)
- Good personality, hardworking, team work, service orientated, creative, innovative, trustworthy, open to learn from feedback.
- Finds and implements creative and innovative solutions for business challenges
- Promotes our company culture within the wider organization. Facilitates the understanding of the organisational structure and proactively connects key stakeholders