Join our team as a
Your area of responsibility:
- Accounts receivable operations through processing accounts and incoming payments in line with PHZA financial policies and procedures, performing day to day financial transactions, reconciling accounts and verifying discrepancies and resolve customer accounts issues.
- Maintain good relationships with customers through generating customer statements and reports, tracking and maintaining all records/ files associated, adhering to corporate credit policies and procedures, maintaining accurate customer information and filing
- Assisting the Bookkeeper with financial process reporting such as monthly expenditures, developing and submitting regular reports as well as profit and loss and balance sheets.
- Verify, allocate and post details of business transactions to the relevant system from documents provided.
- Keep accurate records of financial transactions of PHZA, monitor delinquent accounts, prepare monthly statements and reports.
- Reconciling of monthly bank statements and other ledger accounts and maintaining summaries of clearing accounts.
- General administrative duties through submitting monthly returns such as UIF, PAYE, VAT; assisting with audits, ensuring a viable audit trail exists and that all work is in line with PHZA financial policies and procedures; attending team meetings, and fostering a culture of teamwork.
What we look for:
- Matric Certificate – Mathematics pass and related certificate
- Desirable to have degree or diploma in accounting, finance or business management
- Minimum 2 years as a bookkeeper
- SAP knowledge is advantageous
Please send in your application documents via our online platform to Tshego Moagi.