Social Media Community Coordinator – Midstream
Posted 09 February 2022
We are looking for a Digital Community Coordinator to join our Marketing team!
The Digital Community Coordinator’s main responsibility is to manage the WeBuyCars digital community across its social media pages. This includes complaint management, general queries, questions and engagement received from the community.
The Digital Community Coordinator is required to act as a mediator between Social Media channels and relevant departments within WeBuyCars when queries and complaints need to be addressed.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Daily community management and monitoring of our various social media platforms
- Replying to tickets withing the BrandsEye Engage platform
- Replying to reviews on Google my Business and general reporting
- Replying on Instagram DMs and comments
- Monitor industry trends and competitors.
- Monitor all mentions of WeBuyCars
- Compile weekly and monthly reports, reporting on activity, results and trends on our social media platforms
- Keep up to date with social media trends and ensure this is communicated to the marketing team
- Occasional copy-editing of content for internal and external use
Skills And Competencies
- Good communication, interpersonal and mediation skills.
- Great planning, organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to work well under pressure and with minimum supervision.
- Demonstrates exceptional attention to detail.
- Must be quality focused and have excellent problem solving skills.
- Attendance/Punctuality – Ensuring consistent reliability.
- Impressive reporting skills.
- Must have a creative flair and the ability to think conceptually
- Must be able to manage workload and meet tight deadlines
- Fluent in English with excellent grammar skills.
- Good written command of English.
- Proficient in Microsoft office (MS Office, Advanced Excel, PowerPoint).
- Valid driver’s license.
- Willingness and availability to work on weekends and public holidays (in shifts), from home and to be available on mobile when required.
- Relevant Diploma/Degree
- Experience on BrandsEye platform as well as experience with Google My Business
- Previous copywriting and article writing experience
- Market Related Salary
- 15 Days Annual Leave
- Momentum FundsAtWork Provident Fund