Quality Controller (Recon Manager) – Polokwane
Posted 15 February 2022
We are looking for a Quality Controller to work alongside our Operations Department to assist with improving the overall operations of the Recon Centre.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Improve the overall Quality of processed vehicles.
- Ensure cohesiveness of all recon departments to deliver great service.
- Manage Recon Centre for maximum effectiveness.
- Determine a vehicles workflow based on the condition of the vehicle.
- Effect cost-saving measures in all operations.
- Manage support staff teams to improve efficiencies.
- Grade 12/Matric
- Valid driver’s license with own reliable transport.
- Diploma in Warehousing or Logistics (Advantage)
- 5 years motor industry workshop experience (Advantage)
- Presentable appearance and sober habits
- Excellent timekeeping skills
- No criminal record
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to train co-workers
- Strong troubleshooting and fault-finding skills
- Experience with diagnostics equipment and ECU
- Computer literate
- Strong technical background
- Be able to work in a team environment.
- Set high standards and well-defined realistic goals both personally and within the team
- Salary market – related
- Momentum FundsAtWork Provident Fund
- 15 days Annual Leave