Prepare and report relevant financial report timeously and accurately.
General Ledger Reconciliations
- Ensure that the General Ledger reconciliations are prepared timeously and accurately.
Petty Cash, AP Queries & Backup Requisitioner
- Manage Petty Cash float
- Assist in the resolution of AP queries as and when required
- Create RQN when requisitioner is on leave or there is an increase in volumes.
Review of Vendor Compliance documents and submission to Procurement
- Review vendor documents and liaise with Vendor to ensure all documents are received for once off or recurring vendors.
- Liaise with Procurement as and when required.
- Assist with the completion of vendor documents
- Studying towards an Accounting Degree + 3 years’ experience
- Take personal accountability and responsibility for the tasks assigned to you
- Communicate with your line manager regularly and make recommendations on improving efficiencies in the department.
We reserve the right not to make an appointment to any advertised position. Whilst preference is given to existing employees at all times and the choice made is purely on merit, Historically Disadvantaged Candidates and Black Female Candidates are encouraged and supported in the FSG team. Whilst black female candidates will be given priority as per our transformation policy subject to the above criteria.
Fidelity Services Group (Pty) Ltd supports global fair practice and business ethics on continuous development of our human capital as the key resource to our success in the markets in which we participate.
Should you not be contacted regarding this position within 10 working days from the closing date, please regard your application as unsuccessful.