Dis-Chem Pharmacies has an opportunity available for Office Administrator for their Oncology Division based in Midrand. You will be responsible to ensure all office administrative duties in Oncology are executed according to the standard operating procedure.
- Grade 12 / Matric
- Minimum 1 – 2 years working experience in an administrative role
- Computer Skills – Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook. Unisolv
- Diploma in Finance or related field
Oncology Operations Admin:
- Ensure that Pharmacists/Assistants annual SAPC Fee lists are updated and submitted to management for payment.
- Assist with TAX invoice queries as and when required.
- Ensure that the daily cash-up are in compliance with company policy as detailed in the standard operating procedures. Deadlines are to be strictly adhered to.
- Investigate run-ends daily for any errors.
- Manage cleaners and their daily schedules including ensuring suitable catering is prepared for meetings.
- Assist in the management of switchboard and all reception duties daily.
- Ensure script tracking is sent to the claimers daily.
- Resolve the Courier queries and ensure a two-hour turnaround time is adhered to.
- Prepare lunch orders weekly.
- Ensure cleaner schedules are signed off and filed weekly to ensure compliance with the SAPC requirements.
- Ensure that Cash-up is finalised according to set deadlines.
- Oversee the administration vehicle maintenance, this includes:
- Annual licensing
- Petrol Card Renewals.
- Log any service issues with external service providers for any BSC’s and Fridges.
- Prepare practice lists in order to arrange bi-annual services for the BSC’s and Fridges both on-site and offsite.
- Ensure reports received for the BSC’s and Fridges on the shared drive so that is accessible to the management team.
- Ensure that Pharmacists indemnity are updated and distributed annually.
- Order badges when required.
- Update Telephone Extension list when required.
- File Driver’s Proof of Delivery daily.
- Log HEAT Calls for any issues such as Printers, Computer and Unisolv Integration.
- Good problem-solving skills
- Strong command of the English language
- Good Communications skills
- Deadline driven
- Trustworthy and honest
Special conditions of employment:
- South African citizen
- Clear credit and criminal records
- Willing to provide support outside of normal working hours
Remuneration and benefits:
- Market-related salary
- Medical aid
- Provident fund
- Staff account
ONLY SUCCESSFUL APPLICANTS WILL BE CONTACTED. IF YOU HAVEN`T BEEN CONTACTED WITHIN TWO WEEKS AFTER THE CLOSING DATE, PLEASE CONSIDER YOUR APPLICATION AS UNSUCCESSFUL.
Dis-Chem Pharmacies has adopted a mandatory vaccination policy, effective 1 June 2022. Applicants must be willing to submit a valid vaccination certificate as of the date of implementation of the policy.
Dis-Chem Pharmacies is an equal opportunity employer. Dis-Chem’s approved Employment Equity Plan and Targets will be considered as part of the recruitment process aligned to Dis-Chem’s Employment Equity & Transformation Strategy. Dis-Chem actively supports the recruitment of People with Disabilities.