The University of Johannesburg (UJ) is a vibrant and cosmopolitan university anchored in Africa and intent on global excellence and stature. With an emphasis on independent thinking, sustainable development and multiple partnerships, UJ is an international university of choice. The Purpose of the Internship programme is to offer graduates (diploma/degree) who have no previous working experience the opportunity to obtain practical workplace experience and exposure.
The Council of the University of Johannesburg has declared the University as a mandatory vaccination site as per the applicable policy ((https://www.uj.ac.za/covid-19/). All applications and offers of employment is dependent upon compliance with the said policy.
- Degree/Diploma in the field of Human Resources Management.
- Graduates between the ages of 18 and 35.
- Not studying full time (preferably attending after hours classes).
- Must be a South African citizen or permanent resident.
- Have NOT participated in any Learnership/Internship programme before.
- Be willing to commit to the Internship for the period of 6 months.
- A detailed Curriculum Vitae.
- Certified copies of academic records.
- Certified copy of ID.
- Proof of registration with Professional Body (where applicable).