- Reference Number : refs/013531
- Directorate : Support & Administration
- Number of Posts : 7
- Enquiries : Mr. R Masuku TEL: 011 213 9641
- • Minimum Requirement Grade 10 or Abet & Basic Literacy and Numeracy skills. Possess good communication skills: be able to work shifts, including weekends & public holidays. Be able to rotate when required. Honest & reliable, possess physical strength & able to cope with physical demands of the position. Be able to work in a team.
- • Cleaning of facilities; office; toilet; passages & waiting areas. Dust, wash, scrub & polish floor. Walls; windows; side walls ect. Clean equipment; clean and wash dustbins & remove waste & adhere to health waste management policy. Operate heavy duty cleaning machines. Be able to rotate within the scope of work.
- • The fully completed and signed new Z83 form should be accompanied by a recent updated CV as well as certified copies of all qualification and ID document should be copied both sides (no copies of certified copies allowed. Certification should not be more than 6 months old. Applications should be only emailed to JhbHealth.DistrictJobApplications@gauteng.gov.za. Please ensure that the reference number is quoted correctly and is quoted on the subject line of the email when sending the application, failing which your application will be disqualified. The recommended candidates will be subjected to positive results of the security clearance process (criminal records), the verification of educational qualifications certificates and medical assessments. Incomplete applications or applications received after closing date will not be considered. PEOPLE WITH DISABILITIES ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY & FIRST PREFERANCE WILL BE GIVEN TO EPWPs and CURRENT AND FORMER INTERNS THAT ARE WITHIN THE DEPARTMENT.
Employer : Department of Health
Location : Ennerdale Ext 9 Clinic X1, Lenasia Ext13 CHC X1,Stretfoed CHC X3,Imbalenhle Clinic X1, Wildebeesfontien Clinic X1
Closing Date : 29-03-2022