Kruger National Park is looking for an Executive Housekeeper to ensure the smooth and efficient operation of the Housekeeping and Laundry department and all related guest services, achieving maximum guest satisfaction at a luxury 5* Lodge based in the Kruger National Park.
Key Focus Areas:
- Ensure cleanliness in the Guest Areas/Guest Room Areas, staff quarters are cleaned and prepared.
- Ensure room fresheners are performed and turn down services are done according to company standards.
- Ensure all guest information is available and collected and communicate prior to arrival.
- Ensure equipment (Washing machine, tumble dryers, iron) is operated effectively according to instructions and manuals and maintenance schedules.
- Responsible for the safekeeping of housekeeping equipment.
- Maintain discipline and standards within the Housekeeping department. (HR)
- Ensure understanding of Fire, Hygiene and Health and Safety. (OHS)
Requirements – Qualifications and Skills:
- Grade 12 with a Degree/Diploma in Hospitality Management.
- Knowledge and understanding of Housekeeping, Laundry, and Guest Area Service Procedures.
- Sound Knowledge of MS Office Suite (Administration and Financial Competence).
- Knowledge and experience of overall hospitality operations mainly in Housekeeping and Food and Beverages.
- Valid code 08 driver’s license.
- Strong leadership and management skills with excellent communication skills.
- Confident team player with a positive attitude, enthusiasm, and emotional control (People skills-tolerance, patience, and care).
- Provident Fund
- Medical Aid
- Salary R16,000 – R18,000
Please send us your full CV and references to apply below if you would like to apply for the position.