MANCOSA, a DHET registered and CHE accredited private higher education and distance education provider, offering undergraduate and postgraduate business qualifications, has the following vacancy available. The core purpose of the job is to comply with initiatives relating to the key institutional objectives growth, stakeholder engagement and academic excellence. In doing so the incumbent is responsible for performing a wide range of initiatives related to interpreting data, analysing results using statistical techniques.
- Reporting daily targets in accordance with key tracking points to the unit manager and through discussions provide suggestions for the improvement
- Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports
- Develop and implement databases, data collection systems, data analytics and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality
- Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases/data systems
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data set
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities
- Adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings
- Responsible for reconciling weekly sales records to finance for registrations
- Keep abreast of all competitors and offerings
- Track actuals against targets
- Preparing various exhibits for Reviews and team meetings presentations
- Assist with registration and dispatch related queries
- Assisting registration students telephonically.