|Job Title||TM Burgersfort|
|Department||Operations – Stores|
|Reporting To Position||Manager|
|Job Type Classification||Permanent|
|Number of Positions||01|
|Location – Town / City||Burgersfort|
|Location – Province||Limpopo|
|Location – Country||South Africa|
Areas: Mashishing( 1x Position)
Based in Burgersfort Node
Trainee Manager: MPUMALANGA SBU
The primary focus of the Store Manager position would be to maintain top standards in all areas of responsibility:- customer service, the achievement of sales targets and quality standards on the sales floor, shrinkage and cost control, day-to-day store administration, stock image, visual merchandising, the pro-active management, people management, motivation and training and development of your team members.
• Adhere to Company policies and procedures.
* Be energetic and a self starter
* 3 years retail experience which includes at least one year in a management position
* Outstanding merchandise management, stock and cost control skills
* A focus on customer service
* The capacity to maintain high store standards
* A Proven ability to influence and lead a team
* You will have a keen development orientation in that you will be inspired to develop yourself and fellow team members
* Ability to communicate effectively in English (written and verbal) and competence in a second official language would be a definite advantage
* Matric or equivalent
* Further qualifications related to retail / business will be an advantage.
The successful applicant will need to be able to work within a team and have lots of drive. She/he will need to be able to work to deadlines, and to effectively deal with numerous and complex issues and priorities, so sound judgement, decision making and time management skills are very important. The ability to manage merchandise effectively will also be a critical attribute.
The Store Manager is also responsible for ensuring that the administration, compliance with company procedures and the financial controls of the store are consistently at the required levels, and applicants will need to demonstrate their competence and knowledge in this regard.
If you feel you meet the above requirements for this position, please apply online.
Closing date: 23 March 2022
Please note: Should you not be contacted or liaised with four weeks after the closure of the advert, you have regretfully been unsuccessful.
Please note: In terms of the Ackermans policy for appointments and promotions, preference will be given to internal applicants who meet the competencies and minimum requirements for the position. Preference will also be given to candidates who will enhance the diversity of the team and contribute to employment equity within the Company provided that the competencies and minimum requirements for the position have been met.