FNB Job Vacancy as Call Centre Agent 2022
FNB Job Vacancy as Call Centre Agent 2022: Available Opportunity for Grade 12 Qualification Holders
- – make a promise
- – be deeply invested
- – value our differences
- – build trust, not territory
- – have courage
- – always do the right thing
stay curious and you have one simple goal: to improve the lives of customers through simple, effective solutions that meet their needs, contact us today and join a winning team. All appointments will be made in line with the Bank’s Employment Equity plan The Bank supports the recruitment and advancement of individuals with disabilities. In order for us to fulfill this purpose, candidates can disclose their disability information on a voluntary basis. The Bank will keep this information confidential unless we are required by law to disclose this information to other parties.
To action incoming or outgoing customer calls, electronic communications and queries as per agreed standard operating procedures to ensure customer needs and business objectives are met.
Applications for (FNB Job Vacancy as Call Centre Agent 2022: Available Opportunity for Grade 12 Qualification Holders) must be submitted before the closing date on 11 April 2022
Please really application attention to the completeness of the application that will be sent to the selection committee is complete according to the requirements that have been set, in order to allow candidates to get the opportunity with what was expected.
It is recommended for those of you who want to register to really application attention to the requirements that have been determined, in order to get a better chance.
FNB Job Vacancy as Call Centre Agent 2022 reserves the right to offer or refuse employment to anyone at any time in its sole and absolute discretion. The decision of the committee is final and all parties involved in the recruitment process.
It is possible to guarantee that your application is protected as possible to register. However, this does not guarantee immediate success and is only designed to provide you with a stable position during the recruitment process.
Remember, incomplete applications will not be accepted by the selection committee. Candidates who submit their applications after the stated deadline will not be considered. All submissions submitted after the deadline, regardless of their substance, will be discarded without further consideration.
experience and qualifications
- Minimum Qualification – Grade 12
- Preferred Qualification – Relevant Diploma
- Experience – 1-3 years Call Centre Agent Experience
- Person must not be an unrehabilitated insolvent
- Contribute to a culture of service excellence that builds positive relationships and provides opportunity for feedback and exceptional service
- Demonstrate teamwork as a valued team player
- Assess own performance through seeking timely and clear feedback and request training where appropriate
- Contribute to innovation by finding faster and more accurate ways of working
- Comply with relevant statutory, legislative, policy and governance requirements and adhere to processes and procedures related to area of specialisation
- Build and maintain stakeholder relationships
- Address customer needs in order to meet or exceed customer expectations
- Act responsibly with work related resources to contribute to cost containment
- Resolve customer queries received through inbound calls
- Answer inbound calls in the eBucks call centre to provide product and service information to customers
You are welcome to submit possible applications. Remember, you really must first apply the requirements (FNB Job Vacancy as Call Centre Agent 2022). This variable will determine whether you are a viable candidate or not. Please see the qualification conditions provided above if you wish to double-check your credentials. it will be great if you complete everything in the following list if you want to stand a chance of passing your selection.
How To Apply: