Vodacom Shop – Retail Sales Consultant – KZN – R15 000 a month
Vodacom is SA’s leading providers of technology and communications services, transforming the way we connect a. We’re a diverse network of people driven by our shared ambition to shape a better future. Here, we have the ability to learn and grow at the speed of technology, and the space to create within every role. Together, we are moving the world forward – and you can too. Dream it. Build it. Do it here.
Do you like helping people? Do you have a strong desire to connect people with each other thru technology and exceptional customer service? You may have what it takes to join our team.
As a Retail Sales Consultant, you’ll be the face of Vodacom, providing personalized interactions with our customers. You’ll deliver excellent customer service while being courteous and knowledgeable of the full suite of Vodacom’s products and services. Being customer focused takes on new meaning in today’s environment – it is more than just service with a smile. It is creating a meaningful connection between each customer and our brand. Your ability to provide an effortless experience will be rewarded as you work to meet key objectives and sales goals.
Every day will provide a new set of opportunities, so you’ll need to be flexible and open to change. Depending on your store location, you may assist with online orders or even prospecting efforts to attain new customers. You’ll also assist with maintaining store front, basic sanitizing procedures and the merchandising of products. While prior retail or customer-facing sales experience is a plus, we’ll provide training to bring you up to speed!
Sharing your knowledge with our growing customer base comes with many rewards. Start with the paycheck – base plus commission. Our current full-time Retail Sales Consultants earn an average of R10000 in total compensation per month or top sales consultants up to R25000
You’ll also gain an amazing benefits package, including:
- In-person employee orientation & ongoing training
- Exciting career paths
- Supportive team environment
- Medical Contribution after 1 Year of Service
Not to mention some pretty cool perks, like: Using our technology, gain first-hand expertise to share with our customers. * Discounts on accessories and Devices . That means you always have access to the coolest gadgets around.
– Up selling on Upgrades and New line sales on contracts
– Sim swops and customer queries
– Fibre Sales
– Booking in repairs
– Meet and exceed all sales targets
– Strive to improve customer satisfaction through excellent customer service
– Identify and respond to client needs
– Ensure that all customers receive the best customer experience
– Good communication skills and Energetic
– Understanding and knowledge of being in the Cellular Industry
– 2+ years of customer & sales experience
– Confident and charismatic approach to people
– Must be able to work in as a team
Vodacom M2 & C3D system knowledge (Added Advantage)
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: R5,000.00 – R15,000.00 per month
At Vodacom Shop, the safety of our employees and customers remains our top priority. We are committed to following all protective and safe-distancing guidelines required by local & state authorities in response to COVID-19.
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Hillcrest, KwaZulu-Natal: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)
- High School (matric) (Required)
- Sales: 3 years (Required)
- Customer Service: 3 years (Required)
- Drivers License (Preferred)\