VKB Milling (Pty) Ltd is one of four subsidiaries of VKB Agri Processors (Pty) Ltd, the agri-processing division of the VKB Group. The VKB Group is a significant role player in the agricultural industry in South Africa and strives, through best practices, continuous improvement and world-class operations, to add meaningful value to the industry.
VKB Milling (Pty) Ltd operates white maize mills in Mokopane and Louis Trichardt in Limpopo, and Mashishing in Mpumalanga, as well as a wheat mill and bakery in Frankfort in the Free State.
The company offers employees the opportunity to utilise and develop their skills and knowledge in a challenging and rewarding work environment.
Mainly assists with general work and drives a heavy vehicle to and from different destinations to collect and deliver goods.
- Grade 12/ NQF4
- Code EC licence with PDP is essential
- Previous experience in a similar role will serve as recommendation
- Good communication skills
- Good client service
- Thorough, precise and accurate
- Constantly adding value to the current functions of the job
Duties and Responsibilities
- General duties as prescribed by supervisor
- Occasionally transport en deliver goods according to instructions and prescribed routes
- Other applicable functions as applied in the industry
- The company can expire jobs at any time at their own discretion.
- VKB Group and/or its subsidiary companies will use any personal data collected through the job opportunities section of this website for recruitment purposes only and, should your application be successful, for purposes connected with your employment.
- VKB Group is an equal opportunity employer. VKB Group’s approved Employment Equity Plan and Targets will be considered as part of the recruitment process aligned to VKB Group’s Employment Equity & Transformation Strategy. VKB Group actively supports the recruitment of People with Disabilities
- Things to take note of when applying through our Career Portal.
- Use Google Chrome when accessing the portal
- Clear copy of your CV in either PDF or Word
- The CV should not have handwriting on the document
- NB! Only Submit your CV on the Upload CV section of the application form and not a PDF that includes other documents such as ID, Driver’s License and other documents. The application form will make provision for the candidate to upload supporting documents.
- When uploading profile picture, make sure the minimum size uploaded is 300 x 300px