We understand the challenges that international students and new immigrants are facing when hunting for a job at Toronto, the most competitive job market in Canada. Thus, we have established the QuickStart Program which helps you overcome those challenges such as language, culture, lack of professional network, resume, interview skills…etc. Our goal is to work with you personally to develop and sharpen all necessary skills, which you might not learn in schools, to get the job that is suitable for your experience and background.
QuickStart Program (fees applied) is designed exclusively for candidates who have 0 to little experience and it takes 3 weeks to complete. Through this program, we help our clients successfully get a job offer. Regardless of your experience and background, we believe that if you are working hard and are determined to succeed in Canada, our expertise and network will help you kick-start your career. Some of the key results you will achieve through our program are:
- Get a full-time job as soon as possible
- A wining Resume & Job Search Method that increases interview invitation
- Soft Skills (mindset, communication & inter-personal) that will help you pass a professional interview
- Solving “Do you have (Canadian) work experience?” Problem
- A step-by-step procedure that removes fear and doubt to get your job in finance & accounting. You can use this method for the rest of your career.
- Minimizing the stress and frustration by having corporate professionals as your coaches
Our flagship QuickStart Program has helped a lot of international students obtaining professional full-time jobs to start their career in Canada.
We are currently accepting applications. Candidates who are accepted into our program will be trained and mentored by successful professionals including CPAs/CFAs.
If you are interested, please apply with your resume and we will get in touch.
Train & Get Hired is a Toronto-based training firm to help international students and new immigrants prepare for their career and get full-time professional jobs (Finance & Accounting) in Toronto, ON, Canada. We are a team of in-the-field professionals (CPAs/CFAs) who are currently working in the Toronto Financial District with various titles: Marketing Research, Financial/Investment/Business Analyst, Derivatives Analyst, Fund Accountant, Marketing Research, Senior Analyst – PE…etc. We have gone through the tough job hunting journey and we have established proven-method to achieved such amazing results.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract, Permanent
Salary: $35,000.00 to $45,000.00 /year
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: $17.00 to $20.00 /hour
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Bachelor’s Degree (Preferred)