housekeeper (X3) – Umhlanga
Closing Date 13 March 2023
Hollywoodbets has exciting opportunities available for x3 Housekeepers to be based at Umhlanga Arch, on a fixed term contract. The Housekeeper will be responsible for maintaining cleanliness and hygiene at the Office and ensure the building is always in a clean and orderly condition.
- Housekeeping experience.
- Check the building for burnt globes and replace where necessary.
- Deliver milk to the tea coffee stations.
- Check aircons are working properly on all floors, especially first floor.
- Spray the parking areas with ant killer.
- Fill water coolers on all floors.
- Wash vehicles.
- Clean vending machine.
- Collect recycling paper from all departments and store in the cage.
- Clean the carport.
- Clean smoking sections and ensure smoking section is neat and tidy.
- Wipe toilet walls.
- Lubricate all metal door hinges.
- Wipe all internal glass doors and windows.
- Weed the front yard and generator area.
- Sweep the fire escape.
- Ensure that all fridges in designated areas are cleaned regularly.
- Wipe all air vents and fixtures.
- Wipe and check all fire extinguishers and hoses.
- Check the generator.
- Ad hoc tasks and requests.
- Demonstrates ability to pay attention to detail.
- Demonstrate high energy, enthusiasm and motivation in execution of work
- Ensure the quality outcome is achieved.
- Ability to multitask and always show initiative.
- Showing concern for all aspects of the job.
- Accurately checking processes and tasks.
- Maintaining watchfulness over tasks and ability to identify irregularities.
- Time management.
Please note that only candidates who meet the stipulated minimum requirements will be considered.
Please be advised that should you not be contacted within 30 days, kindly consider your application to be unsuccessful.